CLERICAL DATABASE SPECIALIST – (Part-Time)
**This position is a current open position within Employment Options (MEO). You would be working directly for Employment Options from Home.
Anyone from any state can apply for this position. You do -not- have to be on SSDI or SSI to apply for this.
Clerical/Database Specialist will be responsible for creating and mailing form letters, using mail merge and Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word. Maintain client and marketing databases, provide record keeping support, and perform various administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
- Retrieves data from a variety of sources such as emails, business cards, and websites. Organizes the data as directed for the specific database, then enters it into the database or scans documentation to save as electronic files.
- Handles data entry, typing, changing tags, editing files, and sorting information.
- Prepare and mail letters and envelopes as tasked from different internal departments.
- Chart mailings information and project notes on client electronic files.
- Receives returned mail and updates names and addresses in appropriate databases. Sends ‘standardized’ and informational emails to select recipients and internal team members.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Some college preferred
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years of data entry experience required, preferably giving administrative support to team members. Work At Home experience preferred.
- Work At Home office with room to store small promotional items, envelopes and office supplies.
- Ability to travel to local post office or arrange for pick-up services.
- Typing: 45 WPM Minimum
- Solid proficiency of Word and Google Docs including labels, mail merge, and encryption.
- Experience utilizing database programs which may include Access, G-suite ( Google Contacts and Google Drive); Insightly, Salesforce and Mailchimp desirable.
- Experience in Excel and use of Google Sheets required. Comfortable sorting databases by fields, tags, and ability to organize, create or share Google docs.
- Exceptional Ability to proofread, check and compare data for accuracy and completeness.
- Must be comfortable with working across multiple programs and browser tabs at once
- Must be able to pass Social Security Background Check- No Felonies.
- Able to maintain a high level of client confidentiality and understand and protect clients’ Personally Identifiable Information
Physical and Emotional Requirements:
- Must be able to see, type, sit for up to 8 hours a day, perform frequent keyboarding and frequent handling of letters and envelopes.
- Must be able to accept supervision and follow directions.
- Must be able to work independently and also on a team and stay on task.
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills and be able to multitask.
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org