We’re looking for a Partner Support Champion (Relationship/Program) to join the Premier Support team at this company. This company is on a mission to make everyone more productive at work. This company has helped millions of people build businesses through the power of automation.
A Partner Support Customer Champion (Relationship/Programs) directly impacts our partners’ lifetime happiness, growth on this company, and overall success of the Partner Program at large. The purpose of a Partner Support Customer Champion (Relationship/Programs) is to strengthen relationships with partners by providing outstanding service and guidance on growth and success through engagement with our Partner Programs and Platform. This full-time position will split their time between working in the support queue and engaging with our partners to improve their experience with this company.
They act as our Partners’ advocates towards this company and are this company’s ambassadors towards Partners. This helps our partners continue to find value in our platform, invest in their integration and this company-related roadmap, and promote this company widely to their users.
Experience, Productivity & Leadership
- 3-5 years experience in support, working with APIs or SaaS industry.
- Can work independently effectively without supervision.
- Is able to consistently multitask and context change to keep up with important team and organizational updates whilst maintaining our first response time goals.
- Decision-making and leadership skills.
- Business development/Relationship building acumen and skills
Strong Understanding of This Company’s Relevant Technology
- Strong API familiarity and knowledge.
- Understands the principles behind the Partner Program and the business value this company brings to partners
- Understands how this company and partners/SaaS generally collaborate on co-marketing to encourage mutual growth
Technical Troubleshooting and Familiarity of SaaS Apps
- Can apply an understanding of an app category to speak to common workflows and user needs without having to know the app. For example, could speak to a new CRM Partner about how this company users might user their integration.
- Can confidently use internal logging tools to single out wider issues and debug common problems.
- Demonstrates ability to translate the impact of technical issues on user satisfaction and overall impact and value to a partner’s success via this company Partner Program
- Can demonstrate familiarity with multiple popular SaaS apps.
Things You’ll Do
- Key Liaison between Partnerships team and Partner Support.
- Builds partner relationships and engagement with the Partner Program and this company as a business while meeting their daily needs.
- Primary focus: increasing Partner engagement with the Partner Program and best practices and developing/escalating key Partnerships relationships.
- Secondary focus: meeting T1 needs for Partners around program/platform/process questions, and fielding general Partner business inquiries.
- Key cross-team partners: Partnerships (Management/Launches/Strategic Alliances), Partner Sharing
- Work 15-20 hours in the queue each week responding to our Platform Partners inbox, ensuring your product knowledge remains excellent
- Build and improve relationships with Platform Partners focused on engagement.
- Perform the usual responsibilities of a Customer Champion during queue time including filing bug reports, creating Rover notes, and ensuring your ticket metrics are at/above expectations
- Consistently submit and contribute to bug reports and feature requests based on customer interactions.
- Handle Partner escalations within your timezone and implement a process for teams to follow up with Professional and Professional Plus plans to have a reset call if needed as well as provide a retrospective of the issue and how we can improve.
- Through collaboration with other departments develop processes, programs, and tools for managing partners assistance and enablement needs
- Work cooperatively with broader Partnerships team to understand partner business objectives to align and drive this company initiatives
- Collaborate with Partner Operations and support teams to address operational tasks, develop partner guidelines and online resources
- Establish and build a trusted advisor relationship with Partners to ensure successful onboarding
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process and system improvements and standards of work to positively impact the Partner experience
- Travel of 5% – 10% for this company retreats that rotate to various cities throughout North America.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application
To apply for this job please visit www.myemploymentoptions.com.