This company was founded back in 2011 when they started working out of a warehouse with only 6 employees. Today, they have grown to over 200 full-time employees with support staff. Their new home is situated in a beautiful modern facility surrounded by Palm Trees, Great Restaurants, Walking Trails, and across the street from the Met’s Winter Stadium. All Full-time employees enjoy great benefits, free meal Mondays, Care-Closet, Care -Pantry, Career Opportunities, as well as many other perks.
Sales Reps-Inbound Call Center will undergo 13 days or 2 ½ weeks of classroom training and transition to the call center to produce.
You will be receiving inbound customer calls and transition to an up-sale. Products being sold are a variety of home services from the internet service providers, home security systems, and phone & Cell phone service providers.
Sales Reps -Inbound Call Center receive:
- Current Shift being filled is 7 AM – 4 PM Training class starts 8/6
- Competitive compensation: potential $22,800 – $60,000 per year – Base + Bonus (not a draw or commission only)
- Paid training
- Uncapped earning potential – bonuses on sales
- Full-Time Employment – Permanent not contractor
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Fun working environment
- Career advancement opportunities
Inbound Sales Representatives must meet minimum requirements:
- BPO or Call Center experience a plus but not required – Collections, Insurance
- Telecommunications experience preferred.
- Strong Computer and typing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English
- Six months or more Sales experience (upselling experience strongly preferred)
- Call Center Experience a plus but not required
- High School diploma or general education degree required (GED), some college preferred
- Be 18 years of age or older required
- Successfully pass skills assessments, BG, DT, and employment verification.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application