- Screen candidates for viability and eligibility for Ticket to work and other return to work programs.
- Review incoming leads from prospective clients and request information as appropriate.
- Answer incoming calls and make calls to persons who have completed an application with our company.
- Refer candidates who are not good candidates for our programs to appropriate resources.
- Make call backs to hesitant prospective clients with the purpose of either IWPing them or referring to one of our resources.
- Assist in developing referral resources and a case management relationship with other agencies.
- Explain how the Ticket to Work program functions and ease potential client’s fears.
Emotional /Mental Requirements – Patient, friendly, good with people, good listener, able to multitask. Has Good attention span (ability to stay focused on task) The ability to organize, plan and prioritize.
Physical/ Environmental Requirements– Ability to sit /stand for extended periods, home office equipped with computer, internet, and privacy.
This position is a Full-Time position.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration