Regional Business Development Manager – OOJ – 10783
For over 30 years our client has been a trusted partner for on-site business support services in the legal and corporate markets. Our client is currently seeking candidates for sales opportunities for the position of Business Development Manager. New business generation (hunting) should be the desire and focus of candidates.
Our client is the premier provider of outsourcing solutions throughout the U.S. including but not limited to on-site business services; e-discovery/litigation support; medical records retrieval and court reporting/deposition services. They have a reputation for integrity and excellence with their clients and are known as the most employee-focused company in the industry. Sales to the legal community is a bug plus with contacts within the ALA (Association of Legal Administrators).
Territory is Washington DC Metro Market
The ideal candidate will have a college degree, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, outgoing personality, work well independently, be computer literate with above average working knowledge of MS Office software, relational selling skills and present a professional image.
This position markets our services to a wide range of organizations including hospitals, law firms, pharmaceutical/life sciences organizations, and institutes of higher learning.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for maximizing revenue growth in assigned account list including meeting or exceeding quota levels based on company standards/guidelines and plan expectations
- Serving as a first point of contact for all customer requirements
- Regular activities include prospecting via phone, e-mail, or other mediums; face-to-face sales calls utilizing the past and current sales process; follow-up letters/e-mails; interaction with clients and potential clients
- Entering client data into a CRM system and leveraging the system to generate additional contacts and sales
- Conducting research of the legal industry and law firms & corporate/clients & within a defined account list
- Assessing jobs at client sites and providing accurate price quotations
- Working collaboratively with company leadership and operations to ensure total client satisfaction
Compensation includes an excellent base salary plus commission.
Successful individuals will have the potential to consistently earn in excess of six figures.
In addition, we offer an excellent benefits package including 401(k), medical, life, dental, and vision coverage.
Experience in the field of outsourcing sales (or related sales) is not required but is a plus.
- Requires a four-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Requires previous outside business-to-business sales experience
- High activity (20 to 30 sales calls per day)
- Experience with business services vs. products preferred
Location: Washington DC Metro Market
Experience: Previous outside business-to-business sales experience
Degree: Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
Please send resumes to David Rosa: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following
- Job Title: Regional Business Development Manager
- Job ID: OOJ – 10783