In addition to the responsibilities below, we are looking for someone who is dedicated to serving others, committed to providing an excellent standard of service and truly enjoys the work they do. We also ask that you are responsive to emails, calls, and texts, communicate well with clients and other team members and adopt the team culture we have in place as your own.
- Maintain multiple client accounts on an ongoing basis using Quickbooks Online
- Categorize income and expense transactions weekly and sometimes daily
- Track and remit Sales Tax
- Enter Bills
- Match payments from third party merchants to bank feed transactions
- Reconcile accounts monthly
- Run and provide Balance Sheet and P&L monthly
- Run Payroll using a third party software
- 1099 and Filing once a year
- Upload and share documents using online cloud storage
- Maintain open communication with client via phone, email or Slack
- Required Skills and Qualifications:
- General Accounting knowledge
- Accounting or Business degree preferred
- Quickbooks Online experience
- In-depth understanding of Quickbooks Online
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work independently
- Problem Solving Skills
Please note that all applicants may be subject to a background check as well as reference checks prior to an offer being issued.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application