Only hiring in PA, NY, FL, OH and WI
This is a legitimate part time, seasonal home based position.You will be assisting customers over the phone with reservations and customer support with a chance for future (12 month per year) part-time status.
You will be part of our growing Work-At-Home Department and receive continual support from our supervisory staff, Information Technology (IT), Training, and Human Resources groups.
Be part of the latest trend in call center work by accepting incoming calls and entering reservation requests. There are no out-bound calling or sales/commission requirements.
- Accessing company programs using company provided equipment which includes a hard drive Thin Client unit and headset in order to meet customer requests.
- Assist our customers over the phone with their reservation requests, answer questions, and trouble shoot.
- Communicate effectively using scripted material, policy, guidelines and procedures.
- Query information within the company data bases in order to support customers using our products and services.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Adhere to our formal attendance expectations and overall company policies and procedures.
- Attend all mandated virtual training sessions, including ongoing training and development plans.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Great work environment and awesome co-workers. Work and train from the comfort of your own home and save on transportation costs.
- Discount programs. Our Advantage program will help you save on activities, gear and travel.
- Hourly pay plus the ability to earn a productivity based bonus.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application