**This position is a current open position within Employment Options (MEO). You would be working directly for Employment Options from Home.
Anyone from any state can apply for this position. You do -not- have to be on SSDI or SSI to apply for this.
HOURS: PT or FT
DUTIES: Maintain contact according to Ticket to Work (TTW) guidelines with working clients from Month 4 of working to optimize their successful return to work and completion of the TTW program by providing support services.
These services could include:
- Helping clients with job-related issues, which might include increasing hours at work, wellness coaching, work/life balance assistance, basic benefit counseling, career advancement coaching, emergency assistance needed to keep job – ex: pay electric bill, gas card, and organizing targeted webinars like ‘new home buying, raffle promotions and other ‘fun’ ways to stay in touch.
- Ability to be tough and limit support services to clients who have not complied with pay stub request.
- Collaborating with counselors when working clients need/want a better job.
- Inform counselor of client intent for career advancement or placement.
- Encouraging and collaborating with in-house affiliate program coordinator
- Requesting and obtaining paystubs from clients or employers as indicated
- Contact with non-working clients on a quarterly basis to determine the continued suitability of services.
- Non-active (inactive) clients – offer or encourage them to call and communicate by offering a small token gift if they can get back with you and update their contact and stay in contact
EDUCATION: College degree: Human resource or Social Service experience preferred
REQUIRED: Benefit Counseling-CWIC
- Be able to pass Social Security’s suitability/background check requirements.
- Equipped Home Office including Internet, computer and phone or email if not able to reach by phone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Request paystubs from clients
- Knowledge of HIPAA and PII or willingness to learn and abide by strict confidentiality rules as it applies to client data.
- Comfortable making outbound calls
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of community resources and demonstrated ability to utilize these resources effectively.
- Computer skills in Excel, email, and Google docs desired.
- Ability to maintain documentation in a concise, accurate and timely fashion.
- Be able to attend and participate directly in virtual training and staff meetings.
- Able to perform basic computer-troubleshooting, download programs, and maintain computer updates.
- May assist with online chat support, replying to requests for program information, screening for intake
Desired: Experience in resolving client workplace issues, negotiating accommodations, answering common benefit issues.
To apply for this position, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org