This position requires open availability 7 days a week.
Potential work schedule example:
Saturday & Sunday: 11:30am – 8:00pm CST
Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday: 1:30pm – 10:00pm CST.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it’s more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
As a Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
- Guaranteed base wage plus commission – top reps earn $33k-$37k/year
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits you’d expect
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- At least 3 months of sales experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Computer proficiency
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Call center experience
- Ability to field high volume calls while providing an exceptional customer service experience to new and existing customers
- Knowledge of CRM or Sales force tools preferred
The Equipment You’ll Need:
- USB Headset
- Dual Monitors recommended
What You’ll be Doing
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding. You’ll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers. You’ll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers’ needs, and answering questions.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application
To apply for this job please visit www.myemploymentoptions.com.