This role is available in the following states: AL, AR, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NM, NC, ND, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WY
Being a Technical Support Associate can be an exciting, fast-paced career where you can go as far as your ambitions will take you. This company is looking for people who LOVE making customers happy. We are a company filled with high energy people with a willingness to put the customer’s needs first. If you’ve got a knack for being able to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand language, then this position will be a great fit.
In this position, you’ll be fielding technical questions from customers of Fortune 500 brands. You’ll be assigned to an account and have full training on the product or service which you’ll be assisting customers with. As a Technical Support Associate, you get to hear the satisfaction from your customer after you’ve been able to help them get the most out of their products or services.
What we offer:
And here’s the important stuff…the company provides our associates with:
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement & Retirement Savings
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
What we’re looking for:
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
- Completion of two years of college or technical school OR applied work experience
- Previous technical experience preferably
- Computer literacy, knowledge of internet and experience with software a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment.
Your own computer with the following technical requirements: https://workbooth.info/applicants/applicants-faq/
- USB Headset is required
- USB drive to access our systems
- A dedicated telephone is required during employment (landline or cell phone) to ensure that you can be contacted throughout training and employment as needed.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application