Senior Business Analyst – (MEO – 672B)
This company is the most popular eCommerce platform on the web. We’re looking for a Business Analyst with Payments expertise who can help us transform data into insights that can guide our approach to growing the company across the globe.
In this role, you will work closely with Product, Operations, and Marketing teams to optimize product economics and evaluate future opportunities. Your aptitude for synthesizing internal, partner, and market data will contribute to proactive monitoring and early identification of new dynamics. Your detailed knowledge of payment network rules and industry contracts will help us maximize our financial position while delivering top customer experiences. Your experience with planning for organic and inorganic growth will influence how we continue to augment competitive advantage for this company.
This company is a fast-growing payments product for our the company’s customers. We expanded into 17 markets in 2021, and have more features slated on the horizon.
- Believe in the power of data to influence business and product decisions – starting with customer understanding.
- Can operate fluidly across “think” and “do” – from translating early stage inquiries and ambiguous questions into quantitative answers.
- Have a deep understanding of merchant payments, including interchange fees, network costs, scheme fees, and platform fees.
- Are passionate about implementing business systems and processes that will help our Payments business scale for exponential growth.
- Know the data. Understand source nuances. Ensure accuracy and appropriate use.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders to explore inquiries, generate insights, and answer questions that support strategic decision making.
- Assess potential organic and inorganic growth opportunities that are aligned with our product strategy.
- Implement efficient data flows for robustness and scalability.
- Stay on top of market and competitive trends. Identify which signals warrant action or response.
- 5+ years in a Business or Financial Analyst role, in a Payments-focused company. Experience in applying data-backed ideas to solve practical product problems.
- Familiarity with data warehouse design and best practices.
- Advanced BI dashboard development (Looker preferred) and spreadsheet modeling skills. Strong preference for intermediate knowledge of SQL as well.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, at the right level of detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially in regards to unpacking data and articulating actionable insight for non-Analyst audiences. Aptitude in data visualization and storytelling are appreciated.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application
To apply for this job please visit www.myemploymentoptions.com.