This company is looking for bi-lingual Work at Home Professionals who speak English and Spanish fluently to join our dynamic team.These exceptional individuals will provide residential customers with outstanding technical assistance and responses pertaining to general inquiries. We are searching for enthusiastic, tech-minded professionals with the ability to connect with customers and succeed in delivering extraordinary service. If you are confident in your skills, and are interested in advancing your career and gaining valuable experience from home, this is the opportunity for you!
Note: These positions are 100% work from home and are only available to residents of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
- Answer inbound calls regarding technical issues and general billing inquires
- Access customer records and verify customer account information
- Identify potential customer needs and recommend solutions based on those needs
- Access customer databases, knowledge resources, and technical applications to determine root causes and resolutions
- Interact with client departments (test desk, field service, dispatch) regarding escalations
- Schedule a technician visit when an issue cannot be resolved via traditional troubleshooting methods
- Process customer payments using credit or debit cards
- Place follow-up calls to customers to ensure their needs are met in an efficient manner
- Attend job-related training: new hire and refresher training, new product or service updates, and product cross-training
- 60 college credits OR a certificate from a tech school OR 2 years of military service
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish – speak both languages fluently
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Direct client contact technical support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-diagnosis and problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications
- Experience working with CRM applications (preferred)
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at email@example.com to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application