This company was formed in 2015 through a strategic merger of KJWW Engineering Consultants and TTG Engineers, is one of the largest engineering consulting firms in the U.S. specializing in high-performing building systems, infrastructure, and construction-related services. With a global footprint of 32 offices and a deep bench of nearly 1,000 team members, we know the technical skills of our people is our product and we strive to build long-lasting client relationships through our guiding principles, expertise, and iterative project approach.
Our St. Louis Structural team is seeking a Structural Engineer. This person will be engaging in all aspects of structural consulting including all phases of the design process, interacting with architects, clients, vendors and ultimately design projects including large complex commercial buildings, industrial facilities, medical complexes, educational facilities, churches, military, and governmental projects. Additional responsibilities would include:
- Design portions of a project related to structural engineering and codes requirements
- Research commercially available equipment and specify equipment needs based on project and available technologies
- Calculate costs and time schedules for proposed work while monitoring costs throughout all phases of the design project
- Coordinate design and schedule with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, clerical and equipment vendors
- Conduct periodical job site observations and all other services required by contract service agreement
The ideal candidate would:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Civil Engineer – Structural Focused
- Master’s in Structural preferred
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Experience with CAD, Revit strongly desired
- Entry-level to 8 years’ industry experience
- Project management or leadership experience strongly desired
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application