********MEO Staffing Position*********
Staffing Service Placement Specialists
MEO Staffing is the sister company to My Employment Options (MEO), a leading Social Security Employment Network which has been in business since 2002 helping people on SSI and SSDI return to work. You would be joining a team of dedicated and skilled professionals who specialize in getting and keeping ‘ticket-holders’ back to work. MEO staffing will expand our outreach to persons who have a disability but not currently receiving disability benefits.
Screen and place candidates in their specialty field. Person must have extensive background in this dedicated field and knowledge of skills and abilities needed to perform the job duties of employer job opening.
Areas we are recruiting for include:
- Health Care
- Business management
- Research shared recruiter job boards to identify appropriate opportunities for our screened applicants.
- Assist in clarifying job descriptions with contract employers to include essential duties of the job.
- Assist with development and administration of assessment tools. Screen potential applicants. Scheduling interviews with potential employers.
- Manage job applicant flow.
- Manage correspondence with applicants including emails regarding their hiring status, rejection letter.
- Develop job postings for available positions
- Work with employers on available tax credits for their direct hire, paperwork needed and coordinate on-boarding.
- Maintain relationships with recruiters to better understand the types of positions frequently available.
- Collaborate with billing partner to ensure proper invoicing and payment
- Handling last-minute scheduling changes and smoothing over any other speed bumps in the hiring process.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field ( experience can substitute for degree)
- Experience with interviewing and hiring candidates in specialty areas required.
- Computer savvy- ATS systems – Microsoft Office
- Eager and willing to learn the position requirements
- Above average people skills
- Ability to learn about accommodations and how disabilities affect work aptitudes and abilities
- Excellent time-management skills
- Through problem-solving skills
- A team player
For consideration, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org