Job Duties and Expectations:
- Assisting customers in service and equipment issues. This will include basic troubleshooting.
- Utilizes computer/on-line guidelines in responding to customer inquiries.
- Handles customer problems related to product function or the replacement of defective equipment.
- Completes, processes, and maintains applicable ticketing system and records.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Strives to resolve customer issues on the first call without having to transfer callers.
- Follows escalation procedures as needed.
- Analytical capabilities to review customer records and determine needs based solutions
- Reliable with a good work ethic
- Self-starter and disciplined; not easily distracted while working at home
- Friendly, outgoing and likes working with people
- Ability to multitask (Talking to clients while toggling between multiple browser screens), handling multiple chats at once
- Basic internet and computer knowledge
- Ability to work unsupervised
Required: High School Graduate or GED required.
Required: 6 months experience in customer service
Preferred: Basic Troubleshooting experience
Preferred: Inbound call center experience
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employers need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application