Telecommunication Customer Care (MEO-501I)
Do you love learning about new technology? Do you love billing, research, explaining hard-to grasp concepts to others? If you have great empathy and the ability to instantly build rapport with your customer, this is the job for you! See your skills turn into a career, OR continue your successful career with the only company you’ll ever want to work for!
In this position, you will become an expert in a customer’s cell phone account. You will learn how to review a bill, and explain why their monthly amount went up or down in an instant! You’ll update customer accounts, verify credit, enter orders, help with rebates, explain how wireless devices work, help your customers understand their warranties/rebates, and more!
We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to build rapport, giving you the chance to end with favorable, one-call resolution. We’re looking for people who thrive in an environment where things are moving very quickly, you have to use your empathy, patience, and resilient nature to resolve issues, and enjoy a challenge.
People are our most valuable asset, and we provide world-class training, benefits, and growth opportunities to help you become the best the industry offers.
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of products and services; i.e. collections, payments for Wireless bills and accessories
- Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts
- May be required to achieve a sale quota
- Show empathy in all interactions
- Excellent listening skills
- Empathizing and establishing rapport with the customer
- Passionate problem-solving skills!
- Own the call – self-empowerment to resolve customer’s issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Pay rate for this program:
- Training: State’s Minimum wage – training lasts for approximately four weeks.
- Nesting: State’s minimum wage – nesting lasts for approximately two weeks
- Production: $9.50/hr – this is also when you’ll begin working your scheduled shift
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our PRE-QUALIFY FORM