Insurance Verification Representative – (MEO-625)
We generate a mix of inbound and outbound telephone calls from interested prospects, pre-qualifying them for insurance over the telephone. Our representatives’ field those calls, gather some basic information using dynamic scripts, answer or address any brief questions or concerns, and then transfer the call to the appropriate sales agent.
THERE IS NO COLD CALLING!
Commissions are received for EVERY SALE that is generated by the salesperson you transfer to!
Although this is a part-time position, a commitment of 28 hours per week is required.
What we’re looking for:
- Individuals who live and work in the state of Florida
- Previous experience in a sale driven or customer service role
- Basic computer skills, and the ability to read computer-generated scripts
- Ability to follow our established processes and apply the coaching you will receive
- Customer service skill sets:
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Individuals who are positive, energetic, enthusiastic, and eager to learn and grow!
What we offer:
- Competitive Base Hourly Rate
- Commissions on each qualifying call transfer!
What you’ll need:
- Recent model computer/laptop equipped with an internet connection of 20/MBPS or higher
- Must be able to work in a quiet, private place in your home or personal office that is free of background noise or distraction
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application