$11.50/hr There is upselling involved in the job, not a hard sell, as the client has called you and is planning a Happy Experience.
THE STATES ARE…
AZ, CO, DE, FL, ID, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MO, NE, NH, NC, SC, TN, TX, UT,
VA, WV, WI
Primary Duities and Responsibilities
The Home Travel Consultant’s primary responsibility will be to provide expert travel advisement and assistance in booking all business traveler’s needs.
This position requires strong customer service skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems to research information. The Home Agent is expected to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information at all times.
- Travel Savvy – Provide guidance and or recommendations to travelers
- Book complete and accurate reservations
- Participates in additional training courses when needed
- Position will require inbound, outbound (callbacks), and email communications.
- Polished delivery: ability to communicate in a structured and effective manner.
- Brand knowledge and awareness in order to upsell products that compliment the company and traveler experience.
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application