We are seeking Property & Casualty licensed Insurance Agents who are motivated to succeed and provide top quality service to our customers.
We have clearly defined the key metrics needed to be successful for the Property and Casualty Licensed Insurance Agent which include:
- Be self-motivated.
- Develop excellent product knowledge.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Be able to develop an excellent rapport with customers.
- Have exceptional listening skills.
- Have a strong desire to succeed.
If this is you, you have the ability to join the ranks of the Top Performing Property and Casualty Licensed Insurance Agents across the country by dedicating yourself to setting goals and remaining committed to the success of your career!
Property and Casualty Licensed Insurance Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Receive inbound calls from customers interested in purchasing an auto insurance policy.
- Interact with customers to detect their insurance needs.
- Quote and bind policies.
- Remain updated with underwriting guidelines.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 10 am to 9 pm CST, Saturday 11 am to 8 pm CST and Sunday 10 am to 7 pm CST. A set, consistent schedule will be in place with up to 40 hours per week scheduled. (must be flexible in schedule for business needs)
The below specifications is REQUIRED for hire!
NOTE: These specifications will be verified as part of the application process.
Please DO NOT APPLY if you don’t have the following:
- Must have a current and valid 220 Property & Casualty license in your home state. (TX, NV, GA, FL, CO, AZ)
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application