February 14, 2018
General Maintenance Worker – (MEO-590F)
- Replacing electrical receptacles, wires, switches, fixtures, and motors.
- Using plaster or compound to patch minor holes and cracks in walls and ceilings.
- Repairing or replacing sinks, water coolers, and toilets.
- Painting structures and equipment.
- Repairing or replacing concrete floors, steps, and sidewalks.
- Replacing damaged paneling and floor tiles.
- Hanging doors and installing door locks.
- Replacing broken window panes.
- Performing general maintenance on equipment and machinery.
- May also perform duties and operate equipment related to sign-making.
- May purchase and pick up required supplies and materials charged to company to complete various projects.
- Frequent travel between facilities is required.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED, or trade school coursework preferred
- One year of work experience in general building maintenance, or demonstrated ability to use hand and power tools (such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, precision measures, electronic/electronic testing devices)
- Knowledge of and ability to properly use specialized equipment, including that used in one or more of the trades of electrical, plumbing or general carpentry
- Use and maintenance of own tools may be required
- Ability to manage material resources and time
- Ability to work safely
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application