Client provides emergency roadside assistance to customers that have emergency roadside benefits as part of their automotive insurance policy or their new vehicle owner’s package.11 out of 15 top insurance carriers support their customers through our client, and 75% of new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. use our client to provide their customers with roadside assistance.
On a day-to-day basis, Service Partner can expect to participate in the following activities:
- 24/7 service of inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client’s customers and/or client account representatives for assistance with items such as: a vehicle that won’t start
- flat tire(s)
- keys locked inside a car
- vehicle out of gas
- vehicle in an accident
- Place outbound calls to list of client’s service providers to secure appropriate towing assistance to resolve the customer’s needs
- Possible outbound calls to client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
- Transfer inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives
- Outbound coordination to client’s service providers & possible follow-up calls for clarification and/or additional calls for secondary services
- Probe to identify the need of the customer based on vehicle inoperable situation
- Identify the customer’s location using Google Maps and other client tools
- Provide policy coverage details based on the specific client program
- Secure a Service Provider to assist the customer, based on the parameters of the policy’s program
- Provide status updates to customers calling after the initial request for assistance was processed
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application