B2B CORPORATE INSIDE SALES – ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – (MEO-548) **on-site
Hiring in Downtown Chicago only
Entry-Mid level Sales Opportunity
B2B CORPORATE INSIDE SALES – ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE- earning potential – $60,000.00
Sales – 2- 5 year B2B sales. Flexible. No credit check, no background check, will consider person, education – some college preferred, Excel, no typing test, internet, email resume with note –
This is one of the fastest growing business intelligence firms is offering inside sales positions in its Chicago headquarters. Our objective is simple: to provide first class business information products to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Diagnostic and Medical Device companies, in addition to a variety of Sports Organizations including professional and collegiate teams. Their objective is simple: to sustain and maximize competitive advantages in their marketplace.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for procuring sponsorship and attendance to a series of highly specialized business strategy events. We are looking for extraordinary candidates in search of a competitive, rewarding environment with uncapped earning potential.
Our ideal candidate will have two to five years inside sales experience, excellent communication skills, proficiency with Excel, strong skills navigating the internet and a strong work ethic. A passion for sales and a high level of enthusiasm will lead you to succeed in this role.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing organization
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training
- Excellent products (What does this mean? What we’re selling?)
- The ability to manage new and existing accounts
- Excellent earnings potential, BASE SALARY plus UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS
- Upward mobility for top performers with management potential
- Good benefits including GENEROUS PTO policy
- Excellent work-life balance, great working hours
We are conveniently located in downtown Chicago, accessible by CTA and METRA trains.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.