NOW HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING BILINGUAL POSITIONS
Must be Fluent in Oral and Written Communication
Hiring in: Denver, Colorado, Arizona, Oklahoma, Illinois, Iowa, Ohio, Kentucky, Wyoming, Utah, Arkansas, Virginia, Louisiana, Indiana, Nebraska, Texas, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, South Dakota
Are you looking for a work environment that is growing, thriving and has a passion for people? Do you want a career that will take you places and give you new experiences? Are success, personal growth and fun on your list of must haves?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, apply to join our team—A global leader in the Business Process Outsourcing industry! We are able to deliver award-winning quality results through our people, processes, and passion. When you succeed, we succeed. We take the time to look for individuals who have a heart for customer service, a promise of employee contribution, and the potential to grow with our company.
It’s not WHAT we do that makes us different; but rather, HOW we do it.
Now hiring for bilingual chat support. This position is responsible for supporting clients through live chats and troubleshooting their specific products/services. Delivers world class customer support while being empowered to make the customer happy!
Job Duties and Expectations:
- Troubleshoot issues for customers via live chat
- Responds to customer inquires regarding service, billing, equipment, features, activations, and/or changes to account information.
- Utilizes internet tools to best support customer inquiries. Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Handles customer problems related to product function or equipment
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Requires tech savvy aptitude
- 3+ Months customer service experience
- Excellent written communication skills for chat
- Self starter/motivated and has a passion for helping customers
- Must be fully fluent in French/English, Spanish/English, German/English, English/Norwegian, English/Hebrew, English/Swedish, English/Italian or Japanese/English
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.