Case Manager – (MEO-555B)
We hire in 46 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
- Provide supervision and direction of surveillance and non-surveillance investigative staff to ensure a highly motivated, quality-focused investigative team to complete investigations of insurance claims filed for a variety of coverage.
- Conduct quality control reviews of investigative work in assigned area of operation by ensuring client special handling instruction are followed and case objectives and due dates are met.
- Ensure effective production and performance management within team by monitoring workloads and scheduling in assigned region.
- Communicate effectively with investigative staff and client regarding progress of assigned cases and recommendations for further initiatives.
- Monitor the progress and quality of the investigation from beginning to end to ensure the service level requirements are met, quality achieved and investigative planning is followed.
- Managing challenging caseload with high degree of customer focus.
- Approve payroll, expenses and time off for direct reports.
- Process all required reports.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, rapport building skills, organization and prioritization, ability to multi-task and computer and internet skills.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice or closely related field preferred.
- 1-3 years SIU experience.
- 1 year+ supervisor/ manager experience.
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, Dental, Vision plans
• Life, LTD and Accidental Death insurance
• Paid vacation
• Professional work environment
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted online using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.