We hire in 46 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
Chat/Voice/Email Support Agents responsible for helping customers via CHAT, VOICE AND EMAIL on Intuit’s Quicken product line.
You will be providing support to a Quicken customer/end user via Chat/Voice/Email and will be responsible for application troubleshooting, accurate and efficient problem diagnosis, and exceptional customer service.
You must have experience using Quicken software and must be willing to download and use the Quicken software for your personal finances.
- Paid training
- Unlimited advancement opportunities
- Performance bonuses
- Unique recognition programs
- Has advanced PC and internet knowledge (e.g browsers, operating platforms, cache, cookies, etc)
- Strong typing and reading comprehension skills ( keyboarding skill of 35 WPM, accuracy of 90%)
- Ability to multi task and handle multiple concurrent customer interactions
- Excellent customer management and interactive skills, whether on phone or multi-chat platform, email included
- Strong analytical skills – ability to identify appropriate solutions to match customer needs
- Should be familiar with the Intuit Quicken product and have a basic understanding of personal finances
- Must be willing to download personal financial information into Quicken, which will be provided by client at no charge, and will take place during training.
- Familiarity with and ability to navigate online knowledge bases to research information to provide customer with solutions
- Should have an entry level understanding of personal finances/terms
- Entry level analytical and financial management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Windows Operating System – Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
- Minimum of 2 GB RAM required
- Minimum Internet Download Speed of 2000 kbps and 384 kbps Upload required – (testing during application with passing results required)
- Hard Drive Free Space – 10 GB
- CPU – 2.0 GHZ w/2 cores
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.