Customer Care Professional -MEO-545B
Home Based Servicing
We hire in 46 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
Customer Care, Operations
If you are passionate about providing superior service to small business customers, driving results and working for a world-class global brand, then the Home Based Servicing (HBS) Customer Care Professional position may be an ideal fit for you.
Join a global brand recognized as a Top 100 Remote Work Company (FlexJobs) and an 8x Customer Service Award Winner (JD Powers).
We partner with business owners to offer the products and services to help them grow and run their businesses more efficiently. Our services are 24/7 for one-on-one help, dedicated to small business owners. Card members speak with representatives who understand their business and focus on helping resolve their issues to enable them to exceed their business goals. The story of America is written in every small business. We are here to support small businesses everywhere.
Our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care®, puts your passion to serve and your personality at the center of every customer interaction. This approach ensures you share unique features and benefits of our card products and deepen customer relationships. Your responsibilities will include evaluating and analyzing account information, recommending tailored solutions to our business customers, and reinforcing the benefits of membership by providing relevant offers that will add value to create greater customer engagement with our products and services for our business owners.
Recognized as one of the “world’s most admired companies,” we invest in you!
- Average hourly starting salary – $17.00/hour
- Incentive pay based on performance – top performers can earn $28 per hour (Pay rates include base salary plus incentive dollars)
- Generous benefits package, tuition reimbursement, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- Paid training in the comfort of your home (100% attendance required)
Are you a top performer or an award winner? Here are the skills and experiences we are looking for. Do these describe you?
- 4 years of customer service experience or 4 year college degree required.
- A passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication, in an environment that includes but is not limited to:
- Working within or owning a small business
- VIP or Elite customer experience
- Banking/Financial Industry
- Hotel/Hospitality Front Desk or Sales
- Retention specialists
- Retail Sales/Corporate Sales/B2B sales/Account Management
- We are seeking candidates who are flexible to service our business customers nights and/or weekends and we are specifically hiring for full time.
- Independent, creative, and timely with the ability to develop out of the box solutions.
- Ability to not only solve the business customer’s problem but go the extra mile to prevent future issues.
- Energy and resilience, with a commitment to providing exceptional care.
- Consultative approach and ability to quickly build rapport, inspire confidence and enhance the customer experience for our business owners.
- Experience excelling in a fast-paced, structured environment driven by goals or metrics.
- Experience working from a home office as part of a virtual team is preferred.
- Strong work ethic with an ability to work independent of peers is a must.
- Current shift needs require starting between 9:00am EST and 12:30pm EST
- Weekend shifts required, schedules are subject to change based on business needs.
- Weekly work schedule may include day/evening shifts (overnight not available)
- Schedules will be fixed and 40 hours weekly
- Time off will be available/approved based on call volume
- A secure home office free from background noise or other distractions.
Additional System Requirements:
Company will cover the connection cost and monthly fees for dedicated telephone and internet service from a company approved provider in your area. The requirements are:
- Dedicated and separate high-speed Internet with at least 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISPs allowed)
- Dedicated and separate analog landline phone (no VOIP – voice over internet protocol) for training and production calls. (e.g. Magic Jack, Vonage, etc.) Phone modem preferred (vs. a wall jack) where available
In the event there is no company approved provider in your area, but there is a provider that can offers the appropriate cable or DSL connections, company would also make available a one-time reimbursement of up to $100 for any set up fees you incur with your provider.
You would also receive a monthly allowance on the first paycheck of each month to help cover the costs of these services. You will be required to locate a provider who meets our connectivity requirements and arrange connections.
Customer, Analysis, Finance, Financial, Banking, Sales, Account, “Home Based”, Virtual, Solve, Prevent, Consult, Goal, Metrics, Hotel, Hospitality, Merchant, owner, “small business”, “work at home”
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted online using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.