Hiring in: Denver, Colorado, Arizona, Oklahoma, Illinois, Iowa, Ohio, Kentucky, Wyoming, Utah, Arkansas, Virginia, Louisiana, Nebraska, Indiana, Texas, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, South Dakota
This position is responsible for taking calls from the customers and responding to their questions, inquiries and concerns about their specific communications products/services.
Job Duties and Expectations:
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding service, billing, equipment, features, activations, and/or changes to account information taken via telephone
- Utilizes computer/on-line guidelines in responding to customer inquiries.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Completes, processes, and maintains applicable paperwork and records.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Strives to resolve customer issues on the first call without having to transfer callers.
- Follows escalation procedures as needed.
- Analytical capabilities to review customer records and determine needs based solutions
- Reliable with a good work ethic
- Self-starter and disciplined; not easily distracted while working at home
- Friendly, outgoing and likes working with people
- Ability to multitask (Talking to clients while toggling between multiple browser screens), handling multiple chats at once
- Ability to work unsupervised
Required Equipment to Work from Home:
Quiet working home office environment (preferably with closed door) free from noise and interruptions
- Required:Landline Phone – No VOIP or Cell Phone
- Required: High speed Internet connection (hard-wired such as DSL or Cable – no wireless or satellite)
- Operating System: Windows XP or Higher (No Mac’s)
- Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Maximum Screen Resolution: Minimum 1024X768
- Sound Card
- Optical Drive (CD/DVD)
- Windows Automatic Update Enabled
- Number of USB Ports: Minimum 1
- RAM Internal: Minimum 1 GB
- Upload Speed: Minimum 410kbps
- Download Speed: Minimum 1200
- Hard Drive Size: Minimum 20GB
- Hard Drive Free Space: Minimum 5GB
- Processor Frequency: Minimum 1600MHz
- Must have a video card meeting minimum requirements
- Large computer monitor or dual monitors recommended
Required: High School Graduate or GED required.
Required: 6 months experience in Customer Service
Preferred: Associates’ degree (AA) from a two-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred but not mandatory
Preferred: Inbound call center experience
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.