We hire in 46 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
You can save a lot of money and time, and oftentimes have less stress, when you work from home. There is no gas to purchase, windshields to scrape in the winter and bad weather to drive through, clothes to purchase or dry clean, and no lunches, coffee or snacks to purchase daily.
Schedule: Discussed during the Process
Part-Time: 20 – 35 hours/week
Full-Time: 40 hours/week
Care about people? Join our upbeat, friendly Customer Product Support team to assist this leading edge, nationally-recognized, technology provider.
If this describes you …
- Customer-service oriented
- Have a passion for technology
- Enjoy helping people
- Passionate & Motivated
- Interested in career advancement
… then, APPLY TODAY!
Being a team member can be an exciting, fast-paced career where you can go as far as your ambitions will take you. This company is looking for people who LOVE making customers happy. We are a company filled with high energy people with a willingness to put the customer’s needs first.
In this position, you’ll be fielding questions from customers of a large leading edge, nationally recognized technology company. You will be empowered to solve simple to complex issues for these customers. As a Customer Product Support team member, you get to hear the satisfaction from your customer after you’ve been able to help them.
What we offer:
And here’s the important stuff… The company provides our team members with:
- Competitive salary: Starting at $9.25/hr.
- Monthly Performance Incentives
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
- Medical Benefits (Full-Time ONLY)
- Paid Training
What we’re looking for:
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes we value.
Of course, there are some other requirements too.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year+ customer service experience
- Competency using Microsoft Windows
- Exceptional Communication & Verbal skills
- Strong soft skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Able to easily build rapport with customers
- Ability and desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
What you need to have:
- You must have high speed Internet Service, which will be tested as part of the application process. Minimum of 5.0 mbps download and 1.5 mbps upload
- Your monitor will need to be 17” – minimum (capable of 1024 x 768). A flat panel display is highly recommended, televisions cannot be used as monitors.
- A quiet, distraction-free, location in your home to work, with a door that closes.
- Basic Landline Telephone Service is required during training and for Production calls.
- An approved headset will be required before you start working with us. They are not required as part of the application process, so please do not purchase them before we extend a job offer to you.
- A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously.
- We need you to be a “people person” who enjoys talking and assisting others. Think about how much you enjoy receiving excellent customer service yourself? Well, we need you to take pride in providing that same great service to others.
- Schedules vary and will be discussed during the hiring process.
- Starting salary $9.25/hour.
- Great benefit options if working Full-Time.
- We also offer Performance-based Incentives.
- EEO Employer
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.com/for-job-seekers/pre-qualify/