Customer Care – Mobile/Home Protection (MEO-503)
States Hiring In: AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, PA, OK, SC, SD,TN, TX, VA
Job Details: Responsible for providing an all-inclusive, comprehensive customer service experience for our customers. This includes using your advanced technical knowledge to provide technical support for programming and/or equipment issues. Answer a wide array of questions and provide education on complex issues, self-resolutions and offer value-added services.
Pass a background and drug screen. Work a set week-to-week schedule.
Many of the areas (but not necessarily all) are also looking for Bilingual agents. *
Job Description: Working for global leader in technology protection services. Handling inbound calls from customers regarding wireless handset insurance claims, electronics repair facilitation or roadside assistance requests from wireless customers.
Minimum Requirements: At least one (1) year of customer service, retail or call center experience.
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible to work all shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Able to attend each class of the 6-week training period.
- Provide a distraction free, ergonomically satisfactory work environment.
- Meet all equipment, connectivity, and home office environment requirements and maintain throughout employment
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Pass subsequent background checks on an annual basis
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Prior call center experience preferred
Excellent customer service & communication skills. PC literacy (Windows, web navigation) & 25 WPM typing skills. Must be able to maintain noise and distraction free environment. must be able to navigate multiple software programs, windows applications, and use web-based search engine
– Windows Vista or greater, 1 GHz Processor or greater, minimum 3 GB RAM, Internet Explorer, Minimum 1 GB of available hard drive space
- High Speed DSL or Cable Modem Internet Service (Speed should be at least 6.0 MB/s download and 786 KB/s upload)
- Basic Residential Telephone Service – Analog or Digital (VOIP is not permitted
– Telephone headset with noise-canceling amplifier and microphone
– Not permitted: Wireless mice, keyboards, PC connectivity (or other wireless devices, connectivity)
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.