We hire in 46 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
The pay is very competitive, the hours are consistent, and you get to work out of a home office. You will use online collaboration tools to interact with customers and your co-workers.
• Fixed Hourly Wage: $10.00 USD during training moving to $11.00 USD after graduating.
• Bonus: $0 – $2.15 USD Added to the fixed hourly wage (same bonus pool always paid, proportion earned based on performance).
• This is not a WFH job that shifts costs and risk to employees — we recruit selectively but once we hire an employee we pay fixed wages with consistent hours.
• Receive inbound calls from customers regarding their services.
• Utilize skills to promote the products to callers that best meets their unique needs.
• Utilize computer/on-line guidelines in responding to customer inquiries.
• Complete, process, and maintain applicable records in the online system.
• Gather information, research/resolve inquiries and log customer calls.
• Meeting the customer’s needs in an empathetic manner.
•If you have worked with insurance before, we are looking for you!
• One year or more working in a call center with customer service/tech support.
• High energy and ability to put customer needs first.
• Work background which demonstrates strong negotiation & communication skills and ability to positively interact with customers on the phone.
Home Office and Technology:
• NO DIAL UP, DSL OR SATELLITE connections- You must have high speed cable or FIOS connection and ability to connect with Ethernet cable instead of wireless.
• You must operate with a clean desk, quiet home office environment.
• Intel Core i3 or better
• 2GB of RAM (memory)
• Broadband (aka internet) upload speed of at least 2mbps- that’s easy!
• Windows 7 or Windows 8 – we’re a technology company- no Windows 2000 please!
• At least one USB port
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.