States Hiring In : Indiana & Kentucky residents ONLY.
Job Details: Hourly Pay. Part time shifts only. (15-34 hrs weekly.) (3 shifts to choose from). Weekend and Holiday work required. Training Rate: (Federal or State minimum wage, whichever is higher). *
Job Description: Responsible for providing personalized services to Client’s customers in a fast-paced, home-based call center environment. Handles inbound customer calls inquiring about debit card accounts and by offering additional assistance.
Minimum Requirements: High school Diploma or equivalent required. Ability to sit in confined position for 95% of scheduled shift. Call Center Experience a plus. At least one year related customer service experience.
Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, drug test, FBI fingerprint check, and employment reference security check. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to fluently read, write, comprehend, and speak Spanish is a plus.
Strong computer/Internet skills. Type at least 35 WPM. Able to learn quickly in a technical environment. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
– Computer (PC) with Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 (NO MACS)
– High Speed Internet (Dial up, Satellite, and Wireless Connections are NOT allowed)
– 1GHz or higher processor
– Memory – 1 GB RAM or higher
– MS Office – Including Word and Excel
– Telephone Access – One work phone line (land line only)
– Sound card with speakers or USB speakers