DOES NOT HIRE IN: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Oregon, New York, Rhode Island, Nevada, Washington, District of Columbia
Job Details: Shift availability must be flexible. Schedules will be based on performance, tenure and need. Shifts may NOT include weekend days off.
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9AM – 11PM EST (8AM – 10PM CST)
Weekends: 9AM – 7PM EST (8AM – 6PM CST).
Benefits include Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, and accrued PTO time.
Job Description: Customer support services to telecommunication and cable companies, including: billing and tech support as well as customer call center operations and management. Provide excellent customer service and sales expertise by responding to telecommunication or cable customer inbound sales inquiries. Provide courteous problem solving, provide quality information and promote additional services.
Minimum Requirements: High school education or equivalent. At least one year of transferable telephone/customer relations experience, knowledge of CRT procedures, mathematical aptitude. Experience in sales and/or public relations is desirable. Bilingual- Spanish-English a plus. A proven track record in working with people and excellent communication skills.
Acceptable background and credit history.
Phone Requirements: A traditional corded hard-wired phone is required to take/make calls and for training. Cell Phones, Vonage, Magic Jack, Skype and other voice over IP (VOIP) services are not allowed.
– Computer (PC) required with Windows Operating system. (NO MAC’s)
– 2 GB RAM- 32 bit computer or 3 GB RAM – 64 bit computer
– 1.5 GHz processor ((Intel Pentium P4 or better)
– Sound card and speakers or USB headphones
– High Speed Internet Service (Not Compatible with Dial-up or Satellite Internet)
– An approved USB headset (we recommend either a Logitech or Plantronics headset)
- Great listening skills to help better understand customer needs.
- Ability to ask probing questions to draw out additional customer wants/needs.
- Confidence in upselling additional products and/or services.
- Ability to multiple projects and tasks effectively
- Great communication, both over the phone, as well as in writing.
- Above-average computer skills, as this position requires all reps to use their own personal computers.
- At least one year experience in a customer service and/or sales environment.
- At least 6 months call center experience (virtual or brick and mortar)
- Bilingual skills a plus.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.