We hire in 46 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
- Dental Plan
- Limited Care Medical Plan
- Travel Insurance
- Stock Ownership
- Company Discounts
- Credit Union
If you are looking for a part-time job that allows you to work flexible hours, work from home from anywhere in North America, the Contact Center Work From Home Program might just be what you are looking for.
The following technical requirements must be met to be able to work from home.
- Have your own USB headset
- Upload and Download internet speeds of 2MB or greater. (Can be tested on http://www.speedtest.net/)
- PC or laptop that meets the following requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista 32-bit or 64-bit, Windows 7 or 8 32-bit or 64-bit operating system
- 5gb hard disc space available (or greater)
- Pentium 4 or higher processor
- Network card
- 2G RAM (minimum)
- Anti-virus software. (free recommended version is AVG)
Positions: Roadside Assistance, E-Sales, Customer Service
Qualifications for Roadside Assistance:
- Good reasoning and decision making
- Quality customer service
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Be empathetic and a problem-solver
- Determine customer needs and coordinate all assistance
- Timely follow up to ensure all services are rendered
- Detailed written documentation
- A background in any type of automotive or emergency dispatch assistance is helpful, but it is not required.
Qualifications for E-Sales and Customer Service:
- Must be highly PC literate
- Ability to download software is required
- Applicants must have good verbal skills
- Fluent in the use of Instant Message
- Ability to type 25 words per minute is essential
- General knowledge of United States geography is required
- Your workstation must be in a private, quiet area away from others in your residence and background noise.
- Highly motivated and dependable
- Prior call center experience is preferred
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.