What we Offer:
- Schedules vary and will be discussed during the interview
- 3 weeks of paid training
- EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled
- A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities
- A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement
This company has a 40-year history of hiring great people just like you! In fact, our team includes more than 45,000 employees in more than 25 countries worldwide with 40 +languages.
Develop agents to achieve client and company goals; recognize, reward and encourage Being a Customer Service Representatives can be an exciting, fast-paced career where you can go as far as your ambitions will take you. This company is looking for people who LOVE making customers happy. We are a company filled with high energy people with a willingness to put the customer’s needs first.
In this position, you’ll be fielding questions from customers of a large leading edge, nationally recognized technology company. You will be empowered to solve simple to complex issues for these customers. As a Customer Service Associate, you get to hear the satisfaction from your customer after you’ve been able to help them.
- Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year+ customer service experience
- Competency using Microsoft Windows
- Exceptional Communication & Verbal skills
- Strong soft skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Able to easily build rapport with customers
- Ability and desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- You must have high speed Internet service, which will be tested as part of the application process. Minimum of 5.0 mbps download and 3.0 mbps upload
- Your monitor will need to be 17” – minimum (capable of 1024 x 768). A flat panel display is highly recommended, televisions cannot be used as monitors
- A quiet, distraction-free, location in your home to work, with a door that closes
- A land line telephone is required your training and production calls
- An approved headset will be required before you start working with us. They are not required as part of the application process, so please do not purchase them before we extend a job offer to you
- A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously
- We need you to be a “people person” who enjoys talking and assisting others. Think about how much you enjoy receiving excellent customer service yourself? Well, we need you to take pride in providing that same great service to others
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.