This job’s base pay is $9.00/hr. Please note actual pay may vary.
The training pay rate is minimum wage.
This Program is Seasonal with the possibility of becoming permanent.
This program requires a Windows 7 operating system. No other systems will be allowed.
- Answer phone calls to assist students, educators and internal customers with technical support and functionality training requests. Work in group setting to assist other staff members with resolution of their requests.
- Research, investigation and Quality Assurance. Work to troubleshoot, test, resolve and escalate (where applicable) any incident with an end user who contacts Technical Support. Work with other staff members, other internal groups, and with all available tools and resources available to reach resolution.
- Professional and career development. Includes attending job-related training sessions and performance reviews.
- Special Projects assigned by management. Typically one-time temporary assignments or once per semester special services provided to customer.
Formal education or equivalent experience
- High School Degree or equivalent required, Associates degree preferred
- Must have at least one to three years’ experience with customer service (within a call center environment preferred); background with communications is a plus.
- Experience with online education a plus.
- Experience with Windows and Mac operating systems, ISP’s, browsers and Microsoft Office; or equivalent education and experience to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Experience with network configuration and security a plus.
- Ability to research using internal resources to assist in delivering appropriate answers to the user in a timely manner
- Ability to understand the needs of the users and how to communicate the technical terminology to them in a non-technical manner
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate to all levels of end users and internal staff (Marketing/Sales, Product & Course Development, Consultants, IT Department, Other Support Groups, etc.) via phone, email and chat in a professional manner
- Ability to deliver highest level of customer service
- Ability to remain even-tempered when a user is dissatisfied
- Ability to multitask
- Good organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to acquire new skills quickly
Physical requirements of the job:
- Sedentary work requiring keyboarding, communicating verbally and hearing.
- This person must be able to sit or stand at a personal computer for a reasonable length of time typing, reading and talking.
- This position requires the use of a computer keyboard and mouse, which requires repetitive movements of the hands.
- Reliable attendance and punctuality is critical to successful performance in this role.
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a short period of time, handle multiple priorities simultaneously and operate in a demanding work environment is important.
Training will run Monday through Friday, and be 7 am-3 pm of 2 pm-10 pm Mountain time.
Your first several weeks on the job will be in a virtual classroom with other students, learning the ins and outs of our client software, policies and procedures, as well as how to be the best virtual agent for our company. Once you graduate from classroom training, you will go into Nesting, taking live calls, and begin working your scheduled shift.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.