We hire in 46 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
The Document Specialist provides support by converting various files and documents for 508 compliance.
- Convert MS Office documents such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to pdf files using ADOBE Acrobat Pro V11.
- Properly utilize accessibility tools in order to appropriately tag document content including lists, tables and graphics for screen reader recognition.
- Maintain integrity of the documents by demonstrating an understanding of the client’s needs.
- Work well with other team members including operational and technical staff.
- Ability to learn customized computer systems and handle special projects as needed.
Hours: Part-time. Flexible hours up to 35 hours per week (as needed)
- High School Diploma required.
- Associated degree in Computer Information Technology or Graphic Arts preferred.
- HTML experience preferred.
- Expert in ADOBE Acrobat Pro V11.
- Advanced user in MS Office Suite 2010/2013 (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Proficient MS Outlook.
- Typing, minimum of 30 WPM.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Document Specialist, ADOBE XI Professional, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, HTML, Editing, Sound Judgment, Professionalism, Self-Motivated, Follow Directions, Organizational Skills, Time Management, Deadline Driven, Team Player, Follow Up Skills, Multitasking Ability, and Excel in a Fast Pace Environment, Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.com/for-job-seekers/pre-qualify/