Job Description: How would you like to get paid to troubleshoot for your the same video game you play for fun! Providing technical support for a leading gaming company and gaming devices. Working with customers to troubleshoot and find solutions to gaming issues and errors. Also provide billing and technical support for customers that experience issues with their gaming accounts and consoles.
States Hiring In: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska , Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota , Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Job Details: $9.50 hr. Paid Training. Insurance benefits offered for full and part time employees. Weekend work may be required. Set Schedules required.
Minimum Requirements: 1-2 years’ experience in customer service preferred; 1-2 years’ experience in retail sales preferred. 18 years and older; High School Diploma/GED. Legally able to work in the United States. Must have knowledge of gaming devices/programs and be good at technical issues and troubleshooting. Quiet, home office, free of any background noise (zero tolerance policy for noise).
Strong computer navigation skills a must including: Ability to open and quickly toggle between at least five windows at a time; Frequently use keyboard commands rather than relying on menus
Computer Requirements: (minimum)
– PC running Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
• Minimum 20GB free hard drive space
• Minimum 3 GB RAM
• 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor or higher
– DSL or Cable with bi-directional speeds of 512K or more
(No satellite or wireless Internet service)
– Sound card and speakers to listen to audio files
– Internet Explorer 7 or later
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
To view more about Employment Options’ services and to apply, please visit our Job Seekers Page.