Hiring States: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska , Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota , Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Do you enjoy tracking down hard-to-find answers? Do you like trouble-shooting a wide variety of technical problems? Do you want a job where you’ll have a diverse set of responsibilities? See your skills turn into a career, OR continue your successful career with the only company you’ll ever want to work for!
You will be working in an environment where you can thrive on things changing and moving very quickly, and will take a range of calls from tier 1 technical issues to educating members about services and options. We’re looking for people who are dedicated to the job, have proven success in previous careers, and want to be rewarded for their contributions.
This company provides top-notch virtual customer service. Period. As a CCP, we empower you to choose the shift you are available to work. People are our most valuable asset, and we provide world-class training, benefits, and growth opportunities to help you become the best the industry offers.
The only operating systems that are compatible with this program are Windows 7 and Windows 8.
NO Windows XP, Vista, or 8.1
- Responsible for displaying your passion for problem-solving by engaging and supporting your customers
- Provide exceptional commitment to service of the customer – when they hang up with you, they will rave about their experience
- Use your technical skills to resolve their issue
- Educate the customer about the services and options that membership offers
- Close the customer on those services or options
- Engage all callers to become long-term customers
- You will be required to up-sell on every call. Sales is a main metric for this position
- Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exude positivity and optimism – enjoy picking up each phone call and finding out how you can help that person
- 1+ year of Call Center Experience
- 1+ year of Tech support experience
- Chat Support Experience
- Interest in Family history and/or Genealogy
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Training: State’s minimum wage
This is an equal opportunity employer.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.