States Hiring In: All states except AK, CA, and HI.
Job Details: Part-time (25 hour work week). Weekend work may be required. Work Schedule is evenings between 4pm-12pm. Flexibility is a must. Training: full time hours between 12pm to 8:30pm EST: M-F for 2 weeks and then nesting will be held during the assigned schedules the 3rd week.
Offers same benefits to at-home workers who are full-time employees; Offers a basic 401k package for part-time workers. Employees are often considered in the future for management Positions*
Job Description: Will answer inbound calls, providing residential customers Data and Video technical assistance, and answer general account inquires for a major cable company. (channel line-ups, package details, Internet speeds.) Takes customer payments using credit card or direct debit.
Minimum Requirements: 18 years of age or older. Previous customer service required and sales experience required. (Ask Assigned Job Counselor for more requirements). Background and Credit Check.
PC with Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 systems (NO MAC’s)
- 1.5 GHz or higher Intel Pentium 4/ AMD 64 processor or faster
- 1 GB of System Ram for Windows XP or 1.5 GB for Vista or Windows 7
- 10 GB of available hard drive space
- Sound Card
- Analog noise-cancelling headset
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
To view more about Employment Options’ services and to apply, please visit our Job Seekers Page.