States Hiring In : All States except – Alaska, California, Hawaii, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, and Rhode Island & District of Columbia
Job Details: 2012 Concierge Training class. Full-Time. Weekend & Holiday Work Required. Weekend and holiday work is required. Fluency in English and at least one of the following is required: French, Italian, Portuguese or Hebrew. *
Job Description: (summarized) Position serves as an expert by assisting and responding to customer and/or client requests for information via phone, email, and/or chat. The Concierge will fulfill the request through a variety of resources (Internet, team member or personal experience, partners)
- Researches and fulfills requests from customers in the United States and abroad for the following categories: Dining, Entertainment, Travel, Sports and Recreation, Tourist and City, Household, Shopping, and Unusual Requests.
- Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries and to handle and resolve complaints;
- Conducts outbound calls to customers introducing Concierge service and other benefits as required
Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or Equivalent Required. 2+ years Customer service. Type at least 35WPM. Strong Computer & Internet skills a plus. Able to sit in a confined position for 95% of each scheduled shift.
Keys data into the computer system and views a computer screen repetitively. Strong computer and Internet skills. Able to learn quickly in a technical environment. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. Travel agency experience a plus.
– Computer (PC)
– High Speed Internet Service
– 1GHz or higher processor
– Memory – 1 GB RAM or higher
– MS Office – Including Word and Excel
– Telephone Access – One work phone line (land line only)
– Ability to receive/send faxes
– Sound card with speakers or USB speakers
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
To view more about Employment Options’ services and to apply, please visit our Job Seekers Page.