Hiring in Cincinnati, Ohio
This is a Work From Home position but the training will be held on site in Downtown Cincinnati, Ohio.
You must live in a 50 mile radius of downtown Cincinnati.
Job Duties and Expectations:
- Assisting customers in service and equipment issues. This will include basic troubleshooting.
- Utilizes computer/on-line guidelines in responding to customer inquiries.
- Handles customer problems related to product function or the replacement of defective equipment.
- Completes, processes, and maintains applicable ticketing system and records.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Strives to resolve customer issues on the first call without having to transfer callers.
- Follows escalation procedures as needed.
- Analytical capabilities to review customer records and determine needs based solutions
- Reliable with a good work ethic
- Self-starter and disciplined; not easily distracted while working at home
- Friendly, outgoing and likes working with people
- Ability to multitask (Talking to clients while toggling between multiple browser screens), handling multiple chats at once
- Basic internet and computer knowledge
- Ability to work unsupervised
Required Equipment to Work from Home:
- Quiet working home office environment (preferably with closed door) free from noise and interruptions
- Required:Landline Phone – No VOIP or Cell Phone
- Required: High speed Internet connection (hard-wired such as DSL or Cable – no wireless or satellite)
- Operating System: Windows XP or Higher (No Mac’s)
- Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Maximum Screen Resolution: Minimum 1024X768
- Sound Card
- Optical Drive (CD/DVD)
- Windows Automatic Update Enabled
- Number of USB Ports: Minimum 1
- RAM Internal: Minimum 1 GB
- Upload Speed: Minimum 410kbps
- Download Speed: Minimum 1200
- Hard Drive Size: Minimum 20GB
- Hard Drive Free Space: Minimum 5GB
- Processor Frequency: Minimum 1600MHz
- Must have a video card meeting minimum requirements
- Large computer monitor or dual monitors recommended
Required: High School Graduate or GED required.
Required: 6 months experience in customer service
Preferred: Basic Troubleshooting experience
Preferred: Inbound call center experience
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employers need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
To view more about Employment Options’ services and to apply, please visit our Job Seekers Page.