Inbound Customer Care (MEO-519)
States Hiring In: Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, Maryland, Maine, North Carolina, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, and Utah.
Job Details: Full & Part-time. Flexibility required. Hourly pay (depending on seniority, tenure and experience.) *
Job Description: Responsible for fielding inbound telephone calls, Internet chat requests, and inbound email requests, in a fast faced, dynamic environment with a focus on technical support using the web and computer.
Minimum Requirements: Must be flexible with scheduling. Type at least 35 WPM. A dedicated home office space, free from distraction and with a door that can be closed.
– Computer (PC).
– High Speed Internet Service
– 2.0 GHZ processor(minimum
– 1GB of RAM
– 17″ CRT monitor (minimum) or 15″ flat panel monitor
– Hired agents must purchase brand recommended USB headset
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
To view more about Employment Options’ services and to apply, please visit our Job Seekers Page.