We hire in 46 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
Min. Experience: 2 years Insurance Sales Representative licensed
We are currently recruiting bilingual (Spanish/English) professionals to sell auto insurance for a $1 billion insurance company in a “Work From Home” (WFH) office setting.
- Fixed Hourly Wage: $11.50 USD
- Bonus: $0 – $4 USD Added to the fixed hourly wage (Depends on performance)
- This is not a WFH job that shifts costs and risk to employees – we recruit selectively but once we hire an employee we pay fixed wages with consistent hours.
- Receive inbound calls from individuals interested in purchasing insurance after seeing an advertisement or having spoken to an agency representative.
- Utilize selling skills to promote the products to callers that best meets their unique needs.
- Utilize computer/on-line guidelines in responding to customer inquiries.
- Complete, process, and maintain applicable records in the online system.
- Gather information, research/resolve inquiries and log customer calls.
- Two years or more working in Insurance Services, interacting directly with customers either in call center, retail or other relevant sector.
- Work background which demonstrates strong negotiation & communication skills and ability to positively interact with customers on the phone.
- Bilingual in both Spanish and English.
- Property and Casualty Insurance Sales License
- Life and Health Insurance Sales License
Home Office and Technology:
- Cable or FiOS broadband connection (no satellite or dial up connections).
- Employee provides one standard telephone line and a corded telephone.
- Employee has access to desk in quiet home office.
Employee uses their existing personal computer with:
- Intel Core i3 2nd Generation.
- 2 GB of RAM Memory.
- Broadband UPLOAD SPEED of at least 2 mbps.
- Windows 7 or higher
- 1 USB port (USB version 2).
- Monitor size of 17” or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
- Google Chrome 36
- Firefox 31
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted online using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.