Working: Full-Time or Part-Time
Type: Work at Home or Community
Compensation: Salary or Hourly
Pay Rate: $00
Work Hours: 00:00am or pm to 00:00am or pm
Location: City, State or Anywhere
Job Description: This position includes providing technical support to team members, conducting analysis, providing solutions and resolving issues. The Help Desk Analyst is also responsible for maintaining knowledge on all core systems being utilized by the Brand Ambassadors and management team.
- Enthusiastically supports the company’s service philosophy of providing internal customers with a remarkable customer experience.
- Provides to the team an extension of the company’s culture – to always be helpful, responsive, and respectful to one another.
- Monitors technical support requests to make sure calls, email, and chats are responded to and resolved in a timely fashion to meet or exceed expected service level standards (SLS).
- Professional technical degree and relevant technology experience or a Bachelors degree in a technical area such as Computer Science is preferred; High School Diploma, GED or equivalent may be substituted given related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on technical experience.
- Flexible/adaptable and able to keep up with fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Practical experience using software that tracks technical support issues.
- Practical experience with call center operations, a plus.
- Practical experience using Interactive Intelligence’s Customer Interaction Center a plus.
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal and employment reference security check.
*The above job description and requirements can change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.