July 4, 2015
Life Insurance Underwriter – (MEO-555C)
We hire in 46 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
- Proven track record of critical thinking capabilities
- Commitment to excellence while maintaining required productivity levels
- Ability to think ‘outside the box’ and determine areas of process improvements
- Focused on continued education and professional growth
- Team player and detail oriented
- Minimum 3 years HOME OFFICE Life underwriting experience having underwritten life within last 2 years
- Proven ability to work in a virtual office setting
- Minimum $1,500,000 approval limits without second sign (all ratings including declinations)
- Minimum review authority $2,000,000
- Special Consideration given to highly technical, reinsurance, and brokerage underwriting experience with approval authorities in excess of $7,000,000.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office products
- Well versed in internet applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to work with multiple systems
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Completion of insurance related coursework and/or accreditations
- Brokerage underwriting experience
- Participation in industry associations (LOMA, AHOU, ALU)
- Highest level of integrity
- Commitment to excellence
- Detail oriented
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Flexible work from home schedule; 40 hour work week
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans, Life, LTD, ADD insurance
- Paid vacation and matching 401k
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted online using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.