HIRING IN ALL STATES EXCEPT: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Oregon, New York, Rhode Island, Nevada, Washington, District of Columbia
Job Details: Base pay starts at $9.00/hr. Will increase to $10.00 after 30 days if agent is in good standing and after training. Training is paid and virtual. Opportunities to receive bonuses based on sales/performance.
Full-time employees have the option to sign up for benefits, and also receive paid time off.
Benefits include Healthcare and Flex Spending accounts and paid time off;
Full- time – Monday – Friday from 12PM – 12AM EST and weekends 10AM – 6PM EST. Agents receive 30 – 40 hour/week schedules at the end of training.
Part-time – Monday – Friday from 5PM – 12AM EST and weekends 10AM – 6PM EST. Agents receive 20 – 25 hour/week schedules at the end of training.
Job Description: Outbound calling to previous or prospective customers. Answer questions and promote cable packages.
- Following a Sales Methodology to uncover customer needs and match appropriate products and services to the needs.
- Accessing customer account information to determine promotion eligibility
- Entering sales information into scripting software for reporting purposes.
- Remains current on changes in the service pricing and procedures, order entry process, and sales promotions through completion of the required/recommended training programs.
Minimum Requirements: High school education or equivalent. One year customer service experience preferred. Experience in sales or aptitude a must. Typing 25 wpm. Bilingual- Spanish-English a plus. Background check – NO CREDIT CHECK
Phone Requirements: A traditional corded hard-wired phone is required to take/make calls and for training. Cell Phones, Vonage, Magic Jack, Skype and other voice over IP (VOIP) services are not allowed.
Wireless network connections are not supported. You should have a DSL or Cable connection to your home office with a hard line running from the high speed data modem or router directly to your computer with your wireless adapter turned off on your PCl.
– Computer (PC) required with Windows Operating system. (NO MAC’s)
- 1.4 GHz per Processor on a quad processor or higher (Intel Pentium P4 or better)
- 1.476 GHz per processor on a dual processor
- 1.5 GHz for a single processor
Minimum Upload Speed: 512 Kbps Minimum Download Speed: 8 Mbps (or 8,000 Kbps)
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer needs and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information if you become our Ticket to Work client.
–To APPLY and read more about our free services, please visit our Job Seekers Page; then Submit Option #1 or #2