States Hiring In : All States except – North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, and Rhode Island & District of Columbia.
Job Details: Weekends and Holidays are required. Pd training & meetings paid @ Federal or state minimum wage. Standard operating hours for this position will be Monday through Sunday, 9:00am-9:00pm Eastern Time. Fluency in English is required. *
Job Description: Fulfill rewards redemption requests via phone. Handle & resolve complaints. Communicates opportunities for rewards redemptions based on available balances. Uses web-based and/or computer-based programs to assist customers, enter pertinent customer data, and process required information.
Minimum Requirements: High school Diploma or equivalent required. Ability to sit in confined position for 95% of scheduled shift. Strong computer/Internet skills. Type at least 35 WPM.
– Computer (PC)
– High Speed Internet Service
– 1GHz or higher processor
– Memory – 1 GB RAM or higher
– MS Office – Including Word and Excel
– Telephone Access – One work phone line (land line only)
– Ability to receive/send faxes
– Sound card with speakers or USB speakers
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
To view more about Employment Options’ services and to apply, please visit our Job Seekers Page.