States Hiring In: AL, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI
Inbound Sales and Care Representative – Work at Home A great career awaits you! This company is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States. The company provides broadband, voice and wireless services to consumers and businesses across the country and advanced entertainment services.
Inbound Sales & Care Representatives are an integral part of our team as they are the front line voice to our customers. In this role you will be responsible for fielding inbound calls from potential and existing customers and selling our products and services.
Inbound Sales and Care Representatives will be hired as temporary full-time employees and may transition to regular full-time with benefits based on attendance and performance once you successfully complete training.
We are processing candidates for a Training Class to start on December 1st.
Training is approximately 7 weeks. Hours during training are 10am – 7pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday. This training is mandatory and requires 100% attendance.
After training you are assigned 8-10 hour shifts within our hours of operation. Hours of operation are 8am-10pm Eastern Time Monday-Friday and 9am-5pm Eastern Time on Saturday. After training there is a mandatory Saturday shift!
- Responsible for fielding inbound calls from potential and existing customers and selling the companies products and services on every call.
- Performing credit reviews, establishing accounts in the billing system, and providing customer service and solutions to problems.
Starting pay is $10.50/hour, with an increase to $12.00/hour after approximately 13 weeks from your start date based on attendance and performance!
Sales & Care Representatives are assigned monthly sales quotas and must maintain customer service quality expectations to attain additional targeted sales incentive, which is approximately $9,900 yearly for meeting 100% of the goal! Including the sales incentives, our employees are earning on average over $15.00 per hour!*
*Based on Work at Home Inbound YTD 2014 results and individual success.
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales quota.
- Terrific oral and written communications skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent punctuality and work attendance history
- Proficient in multi-tasking within several computer applications and databases
- Able to handle a high volume of phone calls in a structured environment
- Must be flexible to work various shifts, including Saturdays, evenings, and holidays as necessary
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Prior sales experience in a customer-facing environment
- Experience in an inbound or outbound call center
- Work experience that reflects stability As a Work at Home employee, you are responsible for obtaining your own computer system and home office, consistent with the requirements described below:
- Must have a dedicated work place in your home or work location (free of background noise and distractions).
- Must have this companies telephone service. It is not a requirement that you order a separate telephone line from your home service, but recommended, as the line will be in use during your working period.
- Unlimited Long Distance (UNLD) – during training.
- Privacy ID and Call Waiting must be disabled.
- Must have this companies High Speed Internet Service, minimum speed (3.0 mbps). No cable or satellite Internet service is allowed.
- 2.0 GHz (or higher), 64 bit capable, dual core (or higher) processor with hardware virtualization support (VT-x/AMD-V). (2.5 GHz (or higher) dual or quad core processor recommended).
- 4.0 GB RAM (6-8 GB (or higher)
- Sound Card with Speakers
- Hard Drive with 40-50GB available free space (recommend 100-200 GB free)
- Valid Antivirus/Anti Spyware installed and functioning with automatic updating turned on, and all necessary or required subscriptions maintained and paid if payment is required for updating and functionality to remain up to date and current.
- HSI and Telephone service provided by this company, HSI minimum speed 3.0 Mbps. NO CABLE OR SATELLITE Internet service allowed. (10 Mbps HSI speed or higher recommended).
- Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 Drive
- Paper Shredder
- CD/DVD reader
- A headset, phone and possibly an amplifier will be provided after the completion of the classroom portion of New Hire Training for taking live customer calls. You’ll be responsible for providing a telephone (It is suggested that you have a telephone with speaker phone and mute features) for use during the virtual classroom portion of New Hire Training which starts the first day of training.
***PC must be wired to modem or router via Ethernet cable and CANNOT be run wirelessly during work hours.**
Due to systems requirements, Work at Home employees must reside within this companies phone service and HSI territory. Please note, meeting computer requirements may require purchase of a new computer.
To be considered for this position, all candidates are required to complete an online assessment (administered immediately post application and may take up to approx. 60 min). The assessment MUST be taken within 5 days of application..
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.