We hire in 46 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
Hiring Seasonal, Work at Home agents for Valentine’s Day holiday season!
Job Description: Seasonal agents will work from the comfort of their home during our busiest seasons, acting as a front line contact by answering consumer calls.
- High Speed Internet Connection
- 5 MPBS download speed or higher
- No wireless, you computer must be directly connected to your modem
- Basic Landline
- No features such as call waiting or voicemail
- Computer Running Windows Vista or Higher
- We are no long able to provide technical support for Windows XP
- Headset For Your Computer
- USB or line-in
- Headset For Your Landline, Or A Headset/Dial Pad
- This must connect directly to your phone; wireless is not permitted
- Quiet Working Environment
- Terrific oral and written communications skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent punctuality and work attendance history
- Proficient in multi-tasking within several computer applications and databases
- Able to handle a high volume of phone calls in a structured environment
- Must be flexible to work various shifts, including Saturdays, evenings, and holidays as necessary
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.