We hire in 46 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
Our company is growing and as a result we have openings for strong experienced Team Managers. Our Team Managers are experts at managing employees in the virtual space and understand the differences in managing in this unique environment. Our Team Managers are leaders to their teams and develop great partnerships with their Advisors & fellow managers to drive the continuous development and betterment of our virtual community.
We support customers with technical issues and require that our team managers have not only strong technical abilities but a strong interest in this industry. Our Team Managers supervise groups of 18-25 Advisors in a very fast paced call center environment. The Team Manager is responsible for Coaching their team to successful achievement of key performance indicators and managing all the daily deliverables and processes associated with the WAH Team Manager role.
- Provide insight, performance support and direction to all of their advisors on a daily basis.
- Coaching and Performance Management for all Advisors on their team
- Completion of Quality evaluations and coaching’s
- Maintain advisor performance records Bi-Weekly and Monthly
- Execute on client deliverables associated with Customer Satisfaction and internal Peer support development.
- Schedule Management including Attendance, Vacations, Training etc. ( With the support of WFM)
- Conduct Team meetings, One on One’s, and Round tables
- Strengthen and develop the skills of all advisors – Help advisors career path within our company.
- Stay current on all ongoing product training in order to better assist Advisors.
- Virtual engagement and interaction with all advisors every day including Recognition activities & Incentive Management
- Support advisors in virtual chat when scheduled.
- Complete special projects or duties associated with the growth and betterment of our program.
- Strong technical aptitude
- Desire to help others be successful; a competitive spirit is helpful
- Prefer previous Current client experience with strong performance.
- Experience coaching and providing feedback for improvement virtually
- Ability to Multitask and meet short deadlines.
- Dedication to getting the job done with quality and focus.
- Highly Analytical to assess current performance and create SMART plans for improvement
- Flexibility to support a schedule within any of our Hours of Operations
- Desire for continuous growth within the organization.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.